Looks Like GERD – Primary Immune Deficiency
Children with Primary Immune Deficiency nearly always have significant reflux.
The 10 Warning Signs of Primary Immune Deficiency
(in no particular order)
1. Eight or more new ear infections within one year.
2. Two or more serious sinus infections within 1 year.
3. Two or more months on antibiotics with little effect.
4. Two or more pneumonias within 1 year.
5. Failure of an infant to gain weight or grow normally.
6. Recurrent, deep skin or organ abscesses.
7. Persistent thrush in mouth or elsewhere on skin, after age 1.
8. Need for intravenous antibiotics to clear infections.
9. Two or more deep-seated infections such as sepsis, meningitis or cellulitis.
10. A family history of primary immune deficiency.
Information on Primary Immune Deficiency can be found on many web sites